Would you like to own your own Snapology?
Look no further.
Our Business Model
Snapology will provide all of the tools necessary to operate and manage a successful business. Spend a week with us to observe the successful operation of our Pittsburgh-based business. By the conclusion of training, you'll have the knowledge, materials and education to start selling and teaching your first class.
What You Will Receive In Training
- Snapology's proprietary Operations Manual
- Snapology Child Safety Policies and Procedures Manual
- Lesson plans for Snapology's core classes
- Blueprints for marketing and advertising materials
- Training on accounting software
- Review of legal requirements
- Guidelines for setting up your business
- Overview of successful sales techniques
- Overview of daily operating procedures
- Observation of Snapology classes
- Guidelines for class scheduling & logistics
- Access to teacher/employee training videos
- Training on teaching popular classes
- Website development
- Tips on dealing with difficult situations
- Information on reaching out to special needs children
- Personnel considerations
Why This Is The Right Business For You
- Low start up cost
- Low overhead
- Flexible business model (part-time or full-time)
- Quick profitability
- High profit margins
- Programs are affordable for parents
- Unique combination of education and fun leads parents to enroll children in our programs even in a difficult economy
- Use of Snapology's proven guidelines, lesson plans and techniques make ownership easy
- Territory is broad
- Growth/profit is not stiffled or shared by a third party
- Ongoing support available, but not mandated
- Continued access to new programs and fresh ideas
- Freedom to own your own business and run it any way you choose
- Minimum $20,000 capital requirement.
Upcoming Training Dates
- Custom training offered for a limited time! Choose dates that fit YOUR schedule.