Popular Scouting Activities
1. Robotics Build: 1-2 hr Event
– Use laptops and LEGO® bricks to build and program a robotic model. It’s one our favorite scouting activities.
2. Snapology Star Wars Challenge: 1-2 hr Event
– Design a light saber out of LEGO® bricks to withstand several challenges. Perfect for your scouting event.
3. Snapology Engineering Challenge: 1-2 hr Event
– Use LEGO® bricks and Snapology’s builds to create a simple machine, such as a catapult, crane or windmill. Earn a scouting badge, pin or award.
4. Snapology Robot Challenge: 3 hr Event
– Use LEGO® bricks and simple remotes and sensors to build a robot that can complete different challenges. Your scouts will love this one!
5. Snapology Animation: 3hr Event
– Use LEGO® bricks and stop-motion animation software to create your own story. It’s a nice scouting activity you can take home.
6. Snapology Amusement Park Engineering: 3hr Event
– Use LEGO® bricks and Snapology’s design plans to engineer rides that work with actual motors. Scouts will be split to work on different builds to create a full amusement park by the end of the session.
7. Customized Event
– Designed to accomplish your desired goal or achieve a scouting pin, badge or award. We offer dozens of scouting activities for your group.
- Dedicated Snapologist to teach your Scouts
- Custom Options Available
- Scouts will work in pairs to promote team building
- SCOUT PATCHES available for an additional cost
Find a location near you to book your event.